Solisyon Kominote Yo works with farmers in the northeast department of Haiti to strengthen local agricultural activity. We work in livestock management and identify locally scalable solutions to address the lack of affordable, good quality, and regular food supply.
The objective is to generate self-sustaining business opportunities and self-reliance at the household level.
This initiative includes livestock, hill side farming and water conservation, storage and harvesting. The projects are implemented in partnership with local farmers cooperative, local businesses and entrepreneurs.
Related Blog Posts:
- Advancing Agricultural Projects In Haiti
- Providing Financial Literacy to Goat Owners
- Agriculture Update
- Sustainable agriculture in Haiti
- Goats project update : first distributions
- Goat-Breeding Improvement Project
- If Your House Was On A Hill
- Smallholder farmers in Haiti: growing ideas to improve the access to better farming practices